COMPACT LASER GRAVER (CLG-50) is a laser system designed for laser engraving of text and graphics images on the surface of parts. An operator can manually control the engraving process. It is possible to apply logos, trademarks, etc. The material of the engraved parts: silicone, rubber, metals, some types of plastics.
- Laser machine housing is made of metal. It completely protects the user from laser radiation;
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1060ˣ672ˣ740 mm;
- Weight: 150 kg;
- Marking field: 100 х 100 mm (the sizes of field can be changed on request);
- CLG-50 is equipped with a PC;
- Control: using a PC with a licensed, multi-language software and an intuitive interface;
- Self-contained air cooling module;
- Exhaust system for combustion products (connection to the central ventilation system or the autonomous filtration system (option));
- Scanning head height adjustment system for engraving parts (option).
- CLG-50 is equipped with an ytterbium fiber laser source. This laser is simple to maintain and operate. It provides reliable and flawless equipment operation in industrial conditions. Laser source service life: ≥ 50 000 hours.
- Laser source and optics are manufactured by internationally recognized brands;
- Operating wavelength: 1.06 microns;
- Pulse energy: 1.0 mJ;
- Maximum capacity: 50 W;
- Repetition rate: up to 50 kHz;
- Pilot laser (option);
- No consumables;
- Maintenance free-technology.
- 2-axis digital scanner connected to the F-theta lens and to the protective glass of the lens. Line and transition speeds are set by a user. Maximum transition speed: 10 000 mm/s.
Power supply and connections:
- Power supply: AC 220V, 1 ph., 50 Hz.
- Maximum power consumption: up to 1.5 kW.