The LASER-marker is a tool becoming almost indispensable to have in both the jewelry and industrial sectors. It is particularly useful for the marking of texts, logos, designs and graphic patterns. From serial numbering to photo engraving, the LASER-marker is perfect for customizing metallic objects or precious alloys.
Now in its third series, OROTIG’s LASER-markers have evolved, enhanced by a new range of power and automations: two new 20W models, 20W-S "Standard" and 20W-HQ "HighQuality", make it possible to reach new levels of quality and reducing significantly working time.
Based on MULTI-DIODE PUMPED FIBER technology, OROTIG’S LASER-generators guarantee the highest productive performance, capable of supporting even the most intense workloads, without compromising on the quality and precision, synonymous with highest quality standards.
This new and revolutionary technology assures extreme and long-lasting reliability, high energy efficiency, high productive performance.
Below are the main features of this new LASER-marker series:
- An integrated video camera facilitates the viewing of the LASER-marking area, in order to position pieces better and to ensure total control during the marking phase.
- An adjustable Z-axis facilitates the focusing of pieces in the marking area, thanks to the aid of two high clarity pilot diode-LASERs.
- Powerful enough to cut up to 0.8 mm thick metal plates.
- The "COLD-Light" technology, thanks to the scarce generation of heat, eliminates the need for pre-heating the equipment and avoid the use of auxiliary cooling devices.Operating commands can be viewed and executed using either the machine’s control pad, or the software.
- The possibility to import images, models, logos, texts etc., from a broad range of files with different extensions.
The RR-Writer by OROTIG could also be fitted with a rotary axis device, to facilitate LASER-marking of curved surfaces, such as the inside or outside of rings or bracelets.
This Series of LASER Writers meets the highest standards of quality imposed by the most renowned producers of high-end jewelry. It is perfect for marking all types of precious and semi-precious metals, steel, titanium as well as many other materials, metallic and non.